Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A couple of recommendations for our doctors...



We love our patients, and we enjoy getting their feedback about our service. Here are a couple patient testimonials that made us smile. If you'd like to write a review about our doctors or staff, you may do so here on the blog or on our Google listing.

"Dear Dr. Partovy,
You were so patient and understanding when I came to see you last week. I had a very comforting first visit with you. I realize you have made the filling look great and appreciate what you have done for me."
- Deone J.

"Dear Dr. Baum,
I want to thank you for the excellent care and dental work I recieved from you last week. Both you and your entire staff deserve recognition for the high level of service you provided me.

In addition to my satisfaction with the cleaning and filling I received, I want to share with you and others that I am amazed at how well the in-office teeth whitening worked. I highly recommend it to anyone that would like to feel proud about their smile.

Thank you again, and I look forward to referring all of my friends to your dental group."
- Michael Wagner

No comments: